Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Stuff I'd like to get rid of

  1. #1
    Inactive Member A.Oster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2005
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey guys,

    I have the following I would really like to get out of the house and sell to help fund the vegas run (shameless plug).

    Full stock suspension we took off when we lowered the sol. $50 (springs, shocks, and the front camber parts)

    OEM Stock headlights w/ cleared out OEM corners: $50

    OEM front bumper reflectors: $10

    Visor caps to cover the screw holes: $1.5/ea

    OEM cigg lighter: $5 (the hot part)

    SOHC vtec valve cover Powder Coated (I think) Black: $30

    an extra passenger side JDM visor: $25

    JDM Door rods for maplight conversion: $15

    1 OEM horn: MO

    Passenger and Driver side pillar garnish: $25

    Black '93 fuel door release (complete): 45

    I love cash and paypal, but shoot me a PM and lets talk!
    [img]cool.gif[/img]
    -Alex

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DaleSol110's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2005
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    do you have taillights?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member A.Oster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2005
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nop, sorry. However, Meridian auto wrecking has a white '96 in theiur yard and there is one tailight in mint shape in its trunk. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    They said it would be crushed soon, so move fast!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member BiffStroganoffsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 15th, 2005
    Posts
    322
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anything else on that white sol worth mentioning...like trunk lid, drivers door?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member A.Oster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2005
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Both were on it, but I wasn't too concerned with them, so I didn't look too hard. Ifg your at all concerned make the trip. The place was sold to some place in oregon, and they are liquidating everything I guess...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pLaYbOi's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    432
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    where the hell is this meridian aut wrecking? i would LOVE to pick up some interior pieces from that sol if there IS any interior left on it. All of which is nothing you mentioned though =/

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by pLaYbOi:
    where the hell is this meridian aut wrecking? i would LOVE to pick up some interior pieces from that sol if there IS any interior left on it. All of which is nothing you mentioned though =/
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's south of Puyallup almost to Graham if I remember right Ed.

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    banner38qx

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pLaYbOi's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    432
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Geo 94:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by pLaYbOi:
    where the hell is this meridian aut wrecking? i would LOVE to pick up some interior pieces from that sol if there IS any interior left on it. All of which is nothing you mentioned though =/
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's south of Puyallup almost to Graham if I remember right Ed.

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    banner38qx
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i need something a bit more specific =/ . a phone number would be great so i could call them and see if they still have the car or not.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member A.Oster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2005
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Best I can explaine is head south down canyon road off 512, and when you hit 176th take a left. Then at meridian take a right and head down about 5 miles. It will be on the left. Otherwise, google for a #.

    Best of luck!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member BiffStroganoffsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 15th, 2005
    Posts
    322
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    addy: 20011 Meridian E. (zip = 98338)

    hours: 8:30 - 4:30/5:00 (7 days a week)

    phone: 800-992-6756

    They just crushed the blue sol...waaaahhhhhh!
    The white is still there along with a black one.
    Dibs on the seat belts and driver's side rear quarter panel...maybe a deck lid. I want to see about using a teg wing on a sol but I'm not sure if I want to keep it so I am thinking about an extra deck lid. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •